Family Sponsorship

Canadian Citizens or Individuals who have obtained their Permanent Residence can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relatives (such as a parent or grandparent) to become a permanent resident. Qualifications include financial capacity and proof of relationship. It is beneficial for you to seek advice from our firm and have yourself assessed if you are eligible to sponsor your family member.

We will assist you with your application and help you to appeal if you feel your family members have been wrongly rejected.